zaterdag 12 juli 2014

I hate my life!!

Eey all!!

I am kinda depressed right now. I am not in a fight with myself any more but you know that I said a couple of days ago that a girl from the fjfo that probably liked me. well that was a joke from a friend of mine that had a new number. He just said he was the guy next to me in the orchestra. I am very upset right now.

I don't know who is watching my blog but I know a couple of friends watch my blog. But it is not that I don't like it when they watch my blog but I then have the feeling that I can't say every thing. If you know me and watch my blog, can you then please send me a message via whatsapp or via facebook.

It is pretty scary. right when I was writing this post the power went out. There was a loud bang and then the power went out. For so far that I now know is nothing broken only the internet is not working. But with no internet I can't post this post so when this comes online you know that every thing is working again. There is also a really bad smell here so maybe something is broken.

I am leaving it here for now. I am sorry that this post is so short but I have to help my father now with fixing the internet and checking if his pc is not broken. If you liked this post then please leave a +1 and if you want more you can follow my blog. but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten