donderdag 10 juli 2014

Rastede!!!

Eey all!!

Here it then finally is. My recap from this last weekend. This will probably be a long post so let's get started.

Saturday morning we arrived in arum at 7 am. I had to wake up at 5:15 am and that was far to early. We(me and my parents) were there but no one else was there so I started worrying. But then a couple of minutes later the rest of the fjfo started to come. We had a very long bus. It was a extra long but with a trailer behind it. Not every one went with the bus to Rastede and that was good to because we barely fitted all in the bus. There were 3 standing and all the seats were token.

Then we set off to Rastede. It was a relaxing ride but also a very long one. When we were at the border or Germany I got a sms from my sister that my 3g didn't work in Germany. I would have liked to post something from Germany but that couldn't any more trough that.

When we arrived in Rastede we first nearly went trough the whole town to find the place ware we had to preform. After a little while we found it.

First Arum had to preform( we had driven with them in the bus). When they were preforming we went with a little group to the school ware we slept to load all the stuff from the bus into the school. was a lot harder then you would think.

Then we went back to the gymnasium. We still had to wait a little while before we could preform but that didn't matter. When we had preformed the director was really happy and hugged the first trumpet and he doesn't normally do that.

Then we placed our stuff in the trailer and went to the school. there we placed our beds and then we went back to the gymnasium to watch a couple other orchestras.

When that was over we went surching for a restaurant because it was nearly 7 pm. We found a very chic hotel and we ate there. I had chicken nuggets and chips. It was really tasty. We all wanted to watch football there and a other orchestra had organised something in that hotel that we could join. I first set off with some guys from the fjfo to get some money for them.

When we got back it was chaos in the hotel because of the football fans. We watched the whole match and at midnight there was a fireworks show witch we could see from the hotel so we watched that and then went back to the match. When the penalties started it was a really chaos and then we luckily won the match.

Then we went to the party terrain and stayed there a little while. That was really fun except for all the drunk people. luckily I was with a group of people who didn't drink beer so that was fine.

I went a little earlier back to the school because I found that the music was to loud. There was a little party in the school to so we partied there for a little while and went at 3:30 am, that Sunday, to bed.

That morning I woke up at around 9 am because a guy with a trumpet came by. It was pretty funny because every body shocked awake and I heard him come to the room.

We sad a little while in the kitchen for some food and then went to a swimming pool. It was a really large swimming pool with 5 diving boards. 2 from 1 meter, 2 from 3 meter and one from 5 meter high. I went of all and it was vet awesome. I stayed with a couple of friends there until half past three pm.

Then we went to the party terrain to see the show orchestras. That was really fun and then we got the results. We were second with 93,083 points. 100 points is the max so we did really well.

Then we went back to the bus and went back to the Netherlands ware my parents were waiting on me.

And there you have it. A really long post about Rastede. If you liked this post then please leave a +1 and if you want more you can follow my blog. but until next time...

Bye!! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten