zondag 13 juli 2014

some things I love!!

Eey all!!

Today I feel like I should share some things with you. So let's get started!

Youtube:
I really love nerd3. I am watching one of his videos right now. I think he is really funny and make good quality videos.

Blogger:
I have to say that I don't follow a lot of blogs but the ones I do follow I really like. I follow 2 blogs, the blog from welmoed and the blog from marit. I want to mention marit especially because she is the one that got me to make a blog and she has had one year anniversary yesterday. I really love her blog and she is a good friend of mine. Marit you rock!!

Well I don't know much else to share what I really like so I think the rest will be a normal post. let's go!!

The Netherlands are third in the world championships. I would have liked it if they would be first but I don't care so much about football so I am happy with third.

I have just seen a video witch was really funny but in dutch. I found it on facebook. For those of you that follow me on facebook I have shared it.

I think I am going to leave it here for today. Again a huge congrats to Marit for her anniversary and I would appreciate it if you would go and check her blog out to. she is the one that helped me start my blog. So for this time I am not going to ask for a +1 but I am going to ask if you could leave a +1 on marit her blog. but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten