woensdag 9 juli 2014

new dj I found and problems!!

Eey all!!

here I am again. I am pretty bored right now.

I have found this DJ 009 sound system. I think he is very awesome. his music fits good in with other dances. My favourite song from him is dreamscape. I know that song since I was I think like 6 but never knew then name of the song but shazam has helped me today.

I love things that are mint. It is so fresh in your mouth. I am eating peppermint right now.

I know I still should write about Rastede but that will be a really long post and I am searching some things out right now.

To say it really short is that there is a girl from the fjfo and she is really pretty and very friendly and stuff. and I have spend a lot of the weekend in Rastede with her and it was fun. and then today I heard from someone from the fjfo that he knows for 90% sure that she likes me. But I am not sure if I like her and then you have a other girl I like for a while now and I am not sure any more what I have to think of her. My feeling says yes but my head says not. But I have given it some thought and the girl I already liked I don't "like" any more if you understand.

I am going to the cinema soon but don't know with who. I think I am going with that girl that likes me. Then I am sure that I am not going alone to the cinema and I help her and me a bit to :)

I am leaving it here for today. If you liked this post then please leave a +1 and if you want more then you can follow my blog, but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten