zaterdag 7 juni 2014

a little recap

Eey all!!

Today I don't really know what I should talk about so I am going to say what I did today. Hope you like it.

I woke up and I remembered that I was going to order some music books for trumpet and piano. So I went to my dad with the laptop and we ordered them. I have ordered a book from queen, lord of the rings, the Beatles and arban for trumpet. Arban is a studying method. I also ordered a book from the Beatles for piano. With it all it was €70 of around $100 without sending costs.

this evening I went to the nearest city to buy some things. I got some cool new sneakers and a book. The book is called: gone. I have already read the 4th part in English.

after that I got home, grabbed my stuff and went to a concert. I was a bit late but didn't miss anything. It was a pretty boring concert. We didn't much but the others did :(

then we BBQ. It was delicious. Now I am sitting here writing for my blog with my family around me. Pretty irritating. They read that and didn't like it XD.

if you liked this post pleas leave a +1. It helps a whole load but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten