woensdag 25 juni 2014

some updates!!

Eey all!!

I don't know what to talk about so I am again going to write what is on my mind right now. Hope you enjoy it :)

I have started with the special. It is nearly finished but I still need to edit it(spoilers). and before I can edit it I need my fathers pc. I don't know if I have already said it on my blog but my dad has ordered a new pc for himself so I can have his old pc back what was a couple of months ago my pc. But if I have that pc again I can edit the special and then I think I am going to wait for my 50th post and then show it to you. I really hope you will like it. PS: for some of my friend that read my blog will know probably Friday what I am up to. I don't know if I am going to tell them, but if they see it it is pretty obvious.

I am waiting for the 10th of Juli because then the fault in our stars comes to the Netherlands. I think I am going to go to that film with a friend of mine but I don't know( haven't asked yet :) )

I just noticed that when you have a happy smiley and put an other ) under it it looks like the smiley has a under chin. see :)) and when you have a smiley and you put a dot between or under the smiley it looks like it has a pimple. see :.) :). I think that is pretty funny. you can choose for yourself.

Okay I really didn't know what to write so I sought on google for it and found this http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_some_good_topics_to_do_a_blog_on#slide=1 . I also found this song. I think it is a emotional song because it brings up memories but that you have to see for yourself to. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSUPj-j-zI

I think that's it for today. If you liked this post then please leave a +1 and follow me on blogger. It helps a lot and lets me know that you like my blog and what I do. but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten