zondag 15 juni 2014

favorite youtubers!!!

Eey all!!

No this is not what I was forgotten in the last post but this is something that slipped into my head that I could do.

I am going to do my top five youtubers. but if it are more youtubers unter one name I am going to say the complete name.

#5
for number five I am going to choose pewdiepie.
Who doesn't know pewdiepie? I am following him since I was seven( I am 14 now). I always laughed a lot because of him. My parents didn't like that so I couldn't see his videos anymore but I am now watching his videos again and I still love them but with less laughing.

#4
for number four I have chosen inthelittledream.
A lot say this is a channel for girls but i really like it. I think it is fun to see.

#3
for number three I have chosen my backyard. no just kidding I have really chosen team crafted.
They are really funny and play a lot of minecraft. not that that is a really good thing but with minecraft you don't really have spoilers so you can watch all there videos without worrying about spoilers.

#2
for number two I have chosen ........ The Yogscast.
They are very provesional and make a lot of videos so you have a lot to watch. They have good quality videos and sound and are most of the time funny as well.

#1
And for my number one I have chosen ........... Nerd³
He is the man that makes my day every day. He has quality and is really, but then really funny. My favourite video of him is from driver san fransico. I think it is amazing and you should totally check him out.

So there you have it. If you liked this post please leave a +1or follow me. it helps a lot and you get a message whenever I post something. But until next time....

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten