zondag 15 juni 2014

everything....or nothing???

Eey all!!

first I want to excuse myself for being away for a little time. but more on that later.

You know. There is one thing I hate so much about my family. And that is that when I bring a girl with me to my house to game or so, they always think that it is my 'girlfriend'. and then they say it when she is standing next to me. and that is one thing I really hate about my family. What do you hate about your family? Leave it in the comments.

And now why I was away for a week or so and why I am going to be away probably soon. Well it is really easy. this 19th I am going to help a friend of mine with her music examination. And then the 24th I have my own music examination. that Friday I am going to Walibi with school. Walibi is an attraction park in Holland. That weekend I have a couple of performances. And the 5th and 6th of July I am going to Rastede. Rastede is a town in Germany and there is each year a giant music festival. I am going there with it fjfo. And one other reason is that I didn't post anything is because I didn't know what I should post. If you have ideas for what to post leave them in the comments too.

I was going to say something else but I have forgotten it so maybe later. But If you liked this post then please leave a +1 and if you have something to say set it in the comments and until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten