maandag 9 juni 2014

me!!!

last someone asked me why I don't like most of the music these days I anser them: I like music not bass

hello everybody!!!
that was something I had a couple of days ago.

but now over to the subject of this post.... Me!!!

good things about me:
I think I can make good music with my trumpet.
I am good with PCs.
I have quite a lot of friends.
I like a lot of music.

bad things about me:
I have pain really fast.
I am fast emotional.
I get angry often and quite fast.
I am bad at making jokes.
I am not good with making people happy when they are crying.
I don't like most of the books.
I don't make very often my homework.

and I don't know much more. Good things were harder to find then bad things.

but if you liked this post please leave a +1. It helps a lot and until next time...

Bye!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten