zondag 22 juni 2014

a shamed of myself??

Eey all!!

How are you guys doing? I am still tired. I had this night a good rest but I am now even more tired.

I have nearly 400 page views!! So please share my blog with a couple of your friends and help me hit 400 views. That would be amazing. Maybe I will do a special.

I am ashamed of myself right now. It is because , if you didn't know, I can't sing. There is only one song that makes me sing and I played it this evening. Then I went downstairs and my parents said: nice singing Abe. I nearly shit my pants so scared I was. I asked them how they heard me and they said: your window is open, the whole neighborhood could hear your music.

I am going right now but I am posting tomorrow what I still wanted to post today. I am going because I have to go to a performance. So if you liked this post please leave a +1 and if you want more you can follow me and read the past posts but until next time...

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten