vrijdag 20 juni 2014

to little sleep

Eey all!!

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately but here is a explanation.

I haven't said this to my parents or my friends. The only thing I have been saying to them is that I don't  sleep well but here is the explanation.

Every night I really late fall asleep and when I finally sleep I get every time the same fcking nightmare. and this has been going on now for like 2 or 3 weeks.

But every time I sleep I am in my dream in a hospital. nearly everybody I know is there and then a doctor comes in the room. Every body starts smiling exept for the doctor. Then the doctor says a lot of things and says at the end:' I am sorry to say but you have cancer.' and then I wake up.

It is not that I abuse cancer or something. I don't know why I get that nightmare but I am really tired and can't concentrate.

I think I am going to leave it here for today.

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten