maandag 16 juni 2014

music and tests

Eey all!!

With live come changes, but not in the lunch time :)


and welcome back to my blog. today I again don't know what to write but we will see what comes up to me and then I will write it down.

I am currently listening to Metallica. Sometimes it help for inspiration but I don't know if it will work this time.

I hate tests for school. Music test I don't hate because I know I will have a good grade at that but for school I am just not always sure.

Kirk Hammett is a great guitar player. If you question me then listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yQ2K6yBH5U
He has a solo in the beginning and it is a awesome solo. Even if you don't question me you should listen to nothing else matters(live).

Tomorrow I have a French test. I hate French. Why should I as a Dutch boy learn French if the French people don't learn Dutch? That is unfair, isn't it? And if I get a bad grade at this test I could stay in second class :(. ps: the same is for German. English I don't care. I am learning English this way and I have a 8,6 for English.

Wednesday I have a test for something, can't remember :(
Thursday I have a test for history but in that lesson I am not at school for my friend her music examination so I think I have to make that test tomorrow.
Friday I have a test for Dutch.

I hate it when I have the whole week tests. It just makes school a lot less fun. But luckily I have my blog and that is really fun to do :)

Since this weekend I have a couple of Russian viewers. I like it when I have people across the world who watch my blog. That gives me the feeling I am famous. kind off. I gives me the feeling that people really enjoy reading my blog and that keeps me posting posts.

I don't like to keep things for myself so I am now going to show you guys my all time viewers.


It is in Dutch but I you don't know the translation for a word set it in the comments and I will give the translation or you can use google translate.

I think I will leave it here for today. If you liked this post pleas leave a +1 and if you want to see more then pleas follow me. It helps a lot and you will get a message every time I post something but until next time....

Bye!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten